Day 20

 


Finally, after the batch upload that has just occurred for my art from Day 16 to Day 19, there we are. Back to the proper count. Yes, today is Day 20. And this was my art. 

I'm still processing a lot of things, and there is one person that I wish I could say to their face, "Are you not embarrassed!?" You have really embarrassed yourself with your behaviour. And during my meditation today, it was all about clearing the Karma

I don't want anything to do with them. I don't wish ill upon them. I just want the Karma cleared. The whole point of this collection.

I wouldn't say they were a 'good' or 'bad' person. I don't even know why our paths had to cross in the ways that it did. I don't know why the series of instances occurred. I just want the Karma cleared. 

In the past, I might have even associated this level of 'bad luck' energy with being hexed. But I'm not sensing that in this situation. I've been clearing that Karma. For the past 16 to 19 days, I think that Karma was pretty much cleared by about Day 11 or 13, actually. 

So this is some new Karma. This is a new Karmic entity. That has presented itself for clearing. And I hold that space during my meditations. I want to clear the Karma. 

So just keep breathing. Just keep drawing. Just keep creating. Clear that Karma. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 16

Day 12